POLKACO Multicolored Bouquet Headpiece
POLAKCO Multicoloured Bouquet Headpiece
Chanel your inner Frida Kahlo with this stunning, intricate collection of individually woven, brightly coloured, floral pieces, beautifully positioned and woven into a complete bouquet design on a matching pink woven headband.
POLKACO headpieces are made by female artisans of the Northern Colombian coffee growing region.
Each piece is hand woven from local palm which is cut, woven, stamped and painted to form unique spirals and swirls on a woven mesh work frame.
POLKACO headpieces are woven on a metal frame, which can be easily adjusted to fit most head sizes and shapes.
The creation of each piece takes more than 10 hours to complete.
- Pink; Lime; Aqua; Yellow; Orange
- 100% woven palm leaf
- Slip On
- Headband is 36cm
- Headpiece is aprox 22cm high
- Made on metal frame which can be re-shaped to the size of the head
- Due to its handmade craftsmanship, headpieces can vary slightly in size and color, and have some imperfections, which is part of its uniqueness
- Each piece comes in a drawstring POLKACO storage bag